Coyote Canyon RideHorseback Ride
Explore the rugged Red Rock Canyon on a one-hour back-country horseback riding tour around Overlook Mountain, and the perfect option for those short on time.
Head north from camp on horseback, down the wash and through an expansive desert terrain. Keep an eye out for cottontails, chuckar, quail, and ground squirrels as you and your horse weave through a landscape of cactus and Joshua trees. You'll circle Overlook Mountain, taking in the views down into the Las Vegas Valley and across the desert to the red sandstone formations of Red Rock Canyon. This one-hour ride is a quick introduction to back-country horseback riding and a great opportunity to enjoy the scenery of this magical place.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- Closed toe shoes
- Horseback riding attire (no shorts, skirts, sandals or high heels)
Requirement(s) - Others
- Children six to thirteen years old must wear a helmet during the ride.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- Complimentary parking available.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.