Valley of Fire Sightseeing & Running Tour
Slip on your running shoes and explore the Valley of Fire as your running guide combines sightseeing and fitness into one amazingly scenic and memorable tour.
Join an professional running guide for a truly scenic and beautiful run in and around the famous Valley of Fire. Running out here will give you a break from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. This is a great way to get in touch with the real Las Vegas and experience all of the beauty the Mojave Desert has to offer. From ancient petroglyphs, to amazing red sandstone, to natural arches, this is a must do while in Las Vegas.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
05:00-05:30 Pick-up from Las Vegas Hotels
06:00 Drive to Valley of Fire (1.5 hrs)
07:30 Running & Walking Tour of Valley of Fire (2 hrs)
09:30 Drive to Las Vegas (1.5 hrs)
11:00 Tour concludes
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- People 13 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- Running shoes
- Running appropriate clothing
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 24.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 06:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.