The BEAST Speedboat Adventure Instant Confirmation
Hold onto your hats! Speed down Manhattan's Hudson River on THE BEAST, a 70-foot offshore racing powerboat for a super fast ride down to the Statue of Liberty.
Come aboard The Beast, an amazingly powerful speedboat, and rock out to a pumping soundtrack while zipping at 45 mph around Ellis Island to within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty. Here you can pay homage to the area where diversity and freedom began in New York City. Perfect for those looking for a more thrilling sightseeing adventure, The Beast ride is a great way to explore the Big Apple waterways. Be sure to ask your crew to seat you in "the pool" section for added excitement and an even wetter experience.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests must be at least 3 ft 5 in (104 cm) tall to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Clothing that can get wet
Requirement(s) - Others
- You must exchange your VELTRA voucher for The Beast tickets. Boat rides are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The departure times are subject to change. Please contact Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises to double check departure times.
- This activity does not operate during rain or inclement weather.
- Please allow at least 45 minutes to check-in, redeem your voucher, and board the boat.
- The Beast operates daily from 10:00AM to 6:00PM or Dusk, depending on which comes first.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
What kind of boat will be used?
- "The Beast" is a custom-built, 70-foot speedboat that can fly towards the Statue of Liberty at over 45 miles per hour. The thrills are waiting!
Will I get wet on this ride?
- Due to the extreme nature of this ride, you will more than likely get splashed and wet during your boat ride. Please be sure to secure any electronics before the start of the tour.
Are my seats confirmed when I book online?
- You will be booking passes for The Beast and ride times are not confirmed. Spaces on the boat are available on a first-come, first-served basis so please be sure to check-in early since rides depart every hour from 10:00AM to 6:00PM from May until September.
How close will the boat get to the Statue of Liberty?
- Depending on water conditions, the boat will normally cruise within 100 feet of the Statue Liberty. Perfect for photo taking opportunities!
What time do I need to board the cruise?
- Boarding begins a 30 minutes prior to departure. To ensure you get on the cruise at the time you are interested in, please arrive one hour to 45 minutes prior to departure to allow yourself enough time to obtain boarding passes from the box office and to find seating on the cruise.
Are food and drinks available for puchase on my cruise?
- Standard concession items include hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, an assortment of fresh sandwiches and salads, assorted breakfast items (during morning cruises), coffee/tea/soda and full bar.
Do I need to attend the tour on the date I booked online?
- You will need to pick a day you intend to join this tour to complete your online purchase. However, you will still need to redeem your voucher upon arrival, when you will be given a specified time for your tour. Prior to redemption, vouchers are valid for redemption up to one year from the time of purchase.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.