Lower East Side Artisan Food Tour
Taste your way on a guided food tour through NYC's Lower East Side and experience some of the newest and most delicious foodie hot spots in New York City.
Today’s Lower East Side is filled with some of the best restaurants and eateries in New York in addition to some of the most fashionable young designer shops and boutiques found anywhere else in the city. See coffee being roasted in a 21st century style, taste the most exotic donuts you have ever had, bite into delicious sandwiches, crunch into fresh dill pickles, and swoon over creamy mission fig and chocolate chili ice cream. Your energetic, licensed NYC guide will show you how to explore one of the trendiest neighborhoods in New York City.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:45 Check-in at the Lower East Side
11:00 Food Tour & Sightseeing (2 hrs)
- Children and teenagers under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The venues will vary slightly depending on the day of the tour.
- This tour will take place in all light weather conditions. In rare circumstances such as a heavy snow storm, a hurricane, or other extreme weather and tour venues are closed, the tour will be canceled and you will be allowed to reschedule subject to availability.
- The walking tour will cover approximately 3/4 - 1 mile of walking. You will be on your feet for most of the tour but there will be several opportunities to sit and rest throughout the tour.
- A 15-20% gratuity is not included in the price of the tour but is greatly appreciated by your tour guides.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 14.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Same as the cancellation policy