NYC After Dark City Lights Photo Safari
As evening falls, NYC comes to life in light and color from the bright signs above Times Square to Broadway, all perfect for glowing & memorable photos.
Well known as "The City That Never Sleeps", Manhattan offers illuminating sights and scenery once the sun slips down below the horizon. As you step into Times Square, lift up your camera and snap photos of the shimmering LCD screens that ebb and flow with ever changing videos and images. From theater marquees to subway signs and the many performers that line the streets, you will not lack subjects on your photographic journey through the bustling center of the Big Apple.
Please Note: This tour is best suited for those who have a good understanding of f/stop, shutter speed and ISO relationships.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
20:30 Photo Safari (2.5 hrs)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Camera (DSLR, Point and Shoot, etc) must have a manual override and a flash
- Walking shoes
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.