"Sopranos" Film Location Sightseeing Tour
Visit the on-location film sites from Manhattan to Sopranoland - taking you to the Jersey suburbs where Tony Soprano and his crew spent their days, and nights.
Take an amazing guided sightseeing bus adventure featuring the film location sites of the hit HBO TV show the Sopranos. Tour guides are actors who have appeared as extras on the show and love to share little known facts and behind the scenes info. Visit sites like Carmine’s Funeral Parlor, Party World and Car Wash, La Cibelle’s, Artie Bucco’s, St. Cecila’s Church and Holsten’s (where the final scene of the last episode was shot) to enjoy complimentary onion rings just as you see Tony and his family indulging in in that final scene. This one-of-a-kind tour is a “must” for any Sopranos fan.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Check-in at Needle Threading a Button Sculpture
10:00 Sopranos Location Tour Departs
Scenic Locations (1 hr)See sites from the opening credits, including the exit of the Lincoln Tunnel and the famous Manhattan skyline. As you arrive in Jersey, you will see The Muffler Man, Pizza Land, the Valley Landscape silo and the ramp to the Pulaski Skyway which is seen at the end of every episode.
Famous Buildings & Landmarks (1 hr)Stops can include some of the most recognizable places from The Sopranos including Barone Sanitation (Tony’s business), the Skyway Diner (where Christopher gets shot), Big Pussy’s auto body shop, and Satin Dolls, also known as the Bada Bing.
Iconic Film Locations (1 hr)See Carmine’s Funeral Parlor, Party World and Car Wash, La Cibelle’s Restaurant, Holsten’s (where the final scene of the last episode was shot), Searchlight Diner and St. Cecila’s Church
14:00 Check-out at Needle Threading a Button Sculpture
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- People 13 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.