Brooklyn Day Cruise (from Pier 83) Instant Confirmation
Explore the classic waterways between Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn on a wonderful daytime sightseeing tour of NYC's most important landmarks along the river.
Sight see by boat along New York City's most iconic sights and landmarks on this relaxing day cruise down the Hudson River and the waterfronts of Brooklyn, from Bay Ridge to Greenpoint. Learn all about the Brooklyn's unique history with expert narration from your captain and crew. Your cruise route continues around lower Manhattan right up to 100 feet from Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Great for natives and tourists alike, this family-friendly boat tour makes sightseeing along the river effortless and fun.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:45 Check-in at Pier 83
13:45 Exchange VELTRA Voucher for Boat Tickets
14:15 Board Boat
14:30 Brooklyn Day Cruise (2 hrs)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - Others
- You must exchange your VELTRA voucher for your cruise tickets. Cruises are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- The departure times are subject to change. Please contact Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises to double check departure times.
- Please allow at least 45 minutes to check-in, redeem your voucher, and board the boat.
How close will the boat get to the Statue of Liberty?
- Depending on water conditions, the boat will normally cruise within 100 feet of the Statue Liberty. Perfect for photo taking opportunities!
What time do I need to board the cruise?
- Boarding begins a 30 minutes prior to departure. To ensure you get on the cruise at the time you are interested in, please arrive one hour to 45 minutes prior to departure to allow yourself enough time to obtain boarding passes from the box office and to find seating on the cruise.
Are food and drinks available for puchase on my cruise?
- Standard concession items include hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, an assortment of fresh sandwiches and salads, assorted breakfast items (during morning cruises), coffee/tea/soda and full bar.
Do I need to attend the tour on the date I booked online?
- You will need to pick a day you intend to join this tour to complete your online purchase. However, you will still need to redeem your voucher upon arrival, when you will be given a specified time for your tour. Prior to redemption, vouchers are valid for redemption up to one year from the time of purchase.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.