"Gossip Girl" Film Location Sightseeing Tour Instant Confirmation
Gossip Girl fans rejoice on a film location tour from the elite upper east side to bustling midtown and explore some of NYC's most exclusive neighborhoods.
Hop on the Gossip Girl sites tour and explore film locations from one of America’s most popular television dramas, based on the book series written by Cecily Von Ziegesar. Check out the NYC spots where hot young actors like Blake Lively (Serena), Leighton Meester (Blair), Ed Westwick (Chuck), and Chace Crawford (Nate) take on the roles of young socialites living in Manhattan. Stop at the Met Steps for a photo op, pass the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tried on her wedding gown, shop at the candy store where Dan helped Vanessa shop for Nate and so much more on this fun guided bus tour!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Check-in at Palace Hotel
10:00 Gossip Girl Film Sites Tour (3 hrs)Stops can include the Vera Wang boutique where Blair tried on her wedding gown, Dylan's Candy Bar, Constance Billard and St. Jude's school, the steps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop, and Grand Central Terminal where Serena returned to NYC.
13:00 Check-out at Grand Central Terminal
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.