"Turner Classic Movies" Film Location Sightseeing Tour
Hop on tour with Turner Classic Movies and On Location Tours for this one-of-a-kind sightseeing tour of the Big Apple and explore the most filmed city in the world!
Get ready to sightsee and tour along the best classic movie sites around Manhattan while watching movie clips and getting a behind-the-scenes look at iconic films set in New York City. Movie expert guides will entertain, inform and offer fun trivia questions while showcasing over 60 filming locations! See where King Kong climbed the Empire State Building, visit Zabar’s, featured in You’ve Got Mail, and discover the home of Yoko Ono. The TCM Classic Film Tour is the perfect escape for movie fans, but also a great way to see how much, and how little, Manhattan has changed over time.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:15 Check-in at Palace Hotel
10:30 Classic Movie Film Location Tour (3 hrs)Stops can include the Empire State Building, featured in King Kong, the market showcased in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail, the location where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch and Grand Central Terminal as seen in North by Northwest.
13:30 Check-out at Grand Central Terminal
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.