Holiday Lights & Movie Film Location Sightseeing Tour Instant Confirmation
Experience glittery and spectacular Christmas season in New York City on a guided bus tour taking you to relive your favorite holiday movie moments.
Experience the spectacular holiday lights and movie sites in the Big Apple and see why NYC is one of the most filmed cities in the world. Just sit back and relax as your tour guide, a local actor or actress, entertains and narrates this one-of-a-kind NYC sightseeing experience that will lead you to some of the most iconic holiday movie and television sites in the area. Visit the locations where your favorite holiday movies were filmed, like Home Alone, Elf, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, Scrooged, and more, while matching them to movie clips playing on screen along the way.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:45 Check-in at The Shops at Columbus Circle
15:00 Holiday Lights & Movie Tour (2.5 hrs)Stops can include the tree at Rockefeller Center, holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and Macy's, Central Park, the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf, the tree at Lincoln Center, and much more!
17:30 Check-out at Macy's
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.