Wine Tasting, Cheese & Charcuterie Sail
Explore the beauty of New York City's waterfronts and rivers as wine experts delight you on this casual, tasty, fun and informative afternoon sail.
Set sail from south Manhattan with the friendly captain and crew of this classic Newport-style schooner yacht. Wine experts from Tradizione Imports lead this casual, fun and informative afternoon sail as they present a carefully curated selection of biodynamic and organic wines for tasting. Discover the Battery's splendid architecture from the river and up-close views of the Statue of Liberty all while enjoying a wonderful pairing of wines, delicious cheeses and charcuterie.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Wine tasting / Appetizers / Cruise fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
16:00 Check-in at North Cove Marina
16:30 Wine Tasting Sail (2 hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The Shearwater is a classic Newport-style schooner yacht, built in 1929 and recognized as a national landmark in 2009. She has participated in many Ancient Mariner and Classic yacht races in U S waters as well as racing in the Bay of Islands in New Zealand while on her circumnavigation in the early 1980’s. She was last raced by the current owners in San Diego in May 1995 in the American Schooner Cup and finished second overall.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- There is a $20 to $30 rescheduling fee per ticket for any regularly scheduled sails, as well as no rescheduling within 48 hours of a sail.