Shearwater Daytime Statue of Liberty Sail
Enjoy an intimate and smooth 90-minute sailing tour and see New York City's magnificent harbor and up-close water-side views of the iconic Statue of Liberty.
Set sail and sightsee aboard the Shearwater, a classic Newport-style schooner yacht that was finally recognized as a national landmark in 2009. This intimate and thrilling sailing tour of lower Manhattan and the New York City Harbor is jam packed with beautiful panoramic city views and 90-minutes worth of sightseeing from the water. Get ready to sit back and relax as the wind carries you under the Manhattan skyline, and up close to view the iconic and historic Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
Please Note: This sail operates from late April until early October.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 43.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The Shearwater is a classic Newport-style schooner yacht, built in 1929 and recognized as a national landmark in 2009. She has participated in many Ancient Mariner and Classic yacht races in U S waters as well as racing in the Bay of Islands in New Zealand while on her circumnavigation in the early 1980’s. She was last raced by the current owners in San Diego in May 1995 in the American Schooner Cup and finished second overall.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- There is a $20 to $30 rescheduling fee per ticket for any regularly scheduled sails, as well as no rescheduling within 48 hours of a sail.