Central Park Horse & Carriage Rides Instant Confirmation
Ride through the oasis of nature at the center of Manhattan on a horse-drawn carriage, a unique and historical way to experience the magic of Central Park.
Explore the natural beauty of Central Park on a softly jostling horse-drawn carriage, rocking to the gait of the horse ahead. Listen to the gentle sound of hooves on pavement as your expert park guide shares several popular points of interest and even some secret places along your route. It's perfect for individuals, couples and groups of up to four people! Your guide will aim to accommodate all the sights you wish to see and more during your 20 or 50 minute carriage ride. Take your time, have fun and "play tourist," even if you aren’t one.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- Each carriage can take up to four adults or three adults and two kids under 12 years old.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- You must only present your voucher to the carriages who have the “Carriage Sightseeing” sticker.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 20.00.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.