Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour
Ride over the Brooklyn Bridge from Manhattan on a fully guided biking tour adventure with unbelievable views of New York City and the Statue of Liberty.
What could be better than visiting the Brooklyn Bridge? Biking over the Brooklyn Bridge of course! This guided biking tour takes you to see Lower Manhattan and the Brooklyn waterfronts with two easy climbs over the Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges. You will see the Manhattan skyline from a whole new perspective as you make your way south towards the Brooklyn Bridge. After crossing the famed overpass, your expert guides will lead you towards the Hudson River for unforgettable views of the Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:45 Check-in at Hudson Square
14:00 Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour (3 hrs)
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- People 13 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The bike ride is approximately 12 miles and is moderate in difficulty.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 15.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.