Beautiful - The Carole King Musical at the Stephen Sondheim TheatreSALE
During the musical explosion of the 1960’s in America, one woman wrote the songs that made a nation sing. Her name was Carole King and her story is Beautiful.
Long before she was Carole King, the chart-topping music legend, she was Carol Klein, a Brooklyn girl with passion and a dream. Follow her story from the back rooms of Manhattan’s music factories to the stage of Carnegie Hall and onward! Beautiful tells the inspiring true story of Carole King’s remarkable rise from teenage songwriter to the rock & roll hall of fame. Experience decades-worth of unforgettable top 10 hits, including “Some Kind of Wonderful,” “Take Good Care of My Baby,” “Up on the Roof,” “The Loco-motion,” “You’ve Got A Friend,” “One Fine Day,” “Natural Woman,” and many more.
Please Note: Prices vary depending on the time and day booked.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- You must bring a photo ID that matches the name on your voucher to pick-up your tickets. If there are any issues at the time of check-in, please tell the teller that your tickets are booked through Broadway Inbound.
- Your tickets must be picked up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the show. Late seating is subject to the discretion of management.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- Show schedule is subject to change.
- Your seats will be determined at the time of booking. You will receive the best seats available and they cannot be changed once confirmed.
- Bags are subject to search upon entry.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.