Sunset Live Jazz & Cocktail Cruise
Cruise NYC's famous harbor aboard a 1920s-style yacht and take in the sights from New York Harbor while enjoying drinks and live jazz by "The Sound Waves".
Relax into the night on the NYC rivers on a two-hour evening cruise featuring a round of drinks and a full bar, live music by the boat's resident jazz trio and beautiful panoramic views. The Manhattan is a 1920's-style schooner yacht equipped with a comfortable climate controlled cabin, expansive outer deck and a full bar. Be sure to get your camera ready and on night mode to capture your best images of World One, Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
- Although children of all ages are able to participate in this activity, this cruise is geared for adults and couples and therefore only mature, well-behaved children should be brought aboard.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Motion sickness preventative
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- You cannot cancel your standby request.