Around Manhattan Architecture Cruise with American Institute of Architects
Circumnavigate Manhattan on this unique cruise exploring the architecture of NYC. Narration provided by members of the American Institute of Architects’.
Experience a comfortable and unique tour through the Hudson, East, and Harlem Rivers as you learn all the fascinating history of the New York City's Architecture as seen from the water. Your guide is not only an architecture lover and expert, but are members of the American Institute of Architects' - NYC Chapter. Enjoy this 2.75-hour cruise from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory or wander to the outer decks for fresh air and sunlight with a complimentary beverage in hand.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:15 Check-in Pier 62
13:45 Around Manhattan Architecture Cruise (2.75 hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- People 14 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Motion sickness preventative
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- You will be refunded if the tour is canceled due to inclement weather. Please contact VELTRA for your refund.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- You cannot cancel your standby request.