Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, & Future Tour
Take a guided walk along Brooklyn's industrial waterfront and visit the historic Brooklyn Naval Yard. Experience the history and future of this iconic landmark.
Discover the the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard, an old factory that produced many of America’s most famous fighting Naval ships, from the USS Maine to the USS Missouri. Explore this 300 acre sustainable industrial park on a guided bus tour with lots of stops along the way to get off and explore. Listen to stories of the past and browse historical photos, visit Dry Dock No. 1, built in 1851 and still being used for ship repair and even learn about some of the 330+ businesses that call the Brooklyn Navy Yard home.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
13:45 Check-in at Building 92
Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, & Future Tour (2 hrs)
- With at least 24 hours advance notice, FM assisted listening devices with headsets or neck loops can be made available.
- With at least 24 hours advance notice, staff members who are experienced in verbal description and offering touch tours for visitors who are blind or have low vision can be made available.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 16.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.