The Highlights of Midtown Architectural Walking Tour Instant Confirmation
Take a walk through midtown for an in depth walking tour featuring the history and stories of the area's major monuments and architectural wonders.
Go with an expert guide and experience midtown Manhattan like never before! Explore the major monuments of 20th-century American architecture and the history of the communities in midtown. Highlights include some exploration of building interiors along with the hidden residential enclave Tudor City, United Nations Building, Ford Foundation Building, Daily News Building, the Chanin Building, the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Station, and Carrère and Hastings’ New York Public Library.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:45 Meet your guide across from the UN
Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour ( 3 hrs)
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement for an hour or more.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 26.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.