South Bronx Renaissance Walking Tour Instant Confirmation
Visit the South Bronx, home of the Yankee Stadium, and explore on a guided walking tour one of New York City's most cultural destinations.
Explore the South Bronx cultural corridor known for its art, culture and vibrant history. From Grand Central Terminal, you're off to explore the South Bronx from its early wealthy roots and immigrant communities, to the neighborhood’s decline, to the cultural and social revival that has now made the South Bronx one of the hottest cultural destinations in NYC.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:45 Meet your guide at Grand Central Terminal
South Bronx Renaissance Tour (3 hrs)
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement for an hour or more.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Transportation is not included. Please purchase Metro-North Railroad ticket to Fordham Metro-North Railroad Station prior to meeting your guide.
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- You will be refunded if the tour is canceled due to inclement weather. Please contact VELTRA for your refund.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 26.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.