Bear Mountain Cruise & Fall Foliage Sightseeing Tour
Cruise up from NYC, along the Hudson River, to Bear Mountain and enjoy amazing autumnal sights and an Oktoberfest themed cruise with food and beer specials!
Discover the beauty of NYC during the fall on this 2.5 hour cruise up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain! Featuring great autumnal sights and an on-board Oktoberfest, presented by Warsteiner, enjoy German food and beer specials plus some good ol’ oom-pah music. Once arriving, hop off the boat for up to 3 hours and enjoy some of the park’s 50+ hiking and biking trails, paddle around the lake, visit the Bear Mountain Zoo, have brunch at The Bear Mountain Inn (reservations recommended!) and take in the general splendor of nature and fall weather.
Please Note: This activity operates between September 24th and November 6th.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 10 hour(s)
- Available: Weekend
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / Entertainment / Bear Mountain landing
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:15 Check-in at Pier 83
09:00 Cruise & Oktoberfest Celebration (2.5 hrs)Dance to the sounds of the polka band and delicious delights such as Pork Schnitzel, Bavarian Pretzels, and German Feast Plate with bratwurst, sauerkraut and German potato salad, are all available for purchase.
11:30 Free Time at Bear Mountain (3 hrs)You can enjoy over 50 acres of hiking and biking trails, paddle around the lake, visit the Bear Mountain Zoo and a slew of other activities.
14:30 Cruise back to Pier 83 (2.5 hrs)
- Please be aware that there is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. This hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Walking shoes
- Motion sickness preventative
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
How close will the boat get to the Statue of Liberty?
- Depending on water conditions, the boat will normally cruise within 100 feet of the Statue Liberty. Perfect for photo taking opportunities!
What time do I need to board the cruise?
- Boarding begins a 30 minutes prior to departure. To ensure you get on the cruise at the time you are interested in, please arrive one hour to 45 minutes prior to departure to allow yourself enough time to obtain boarding passes from the box office and to find seating on the cruise.
Are food and drinks available for puchase on my cruise?
- Standard concession items include hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, an assortment of fresh sandwiches and salads, assorted breakfast items (during morning cruises), coffee/tea/soda and full bar.
Do I need to attend the tour on the date I booked online?
- You will need to pick a day you intend to join this tour to complete your online purchase. However, you will still need to redeem your voucher upon arrival, when you will be given a specified time for your tour. Prior to redemption, vouchers are valid for redemption up to one year from the time of purchase.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.