NYC to Boston Freedom Trail Bus Sightseeing Tour
Take a day trip from New York to the city of Boston and learn the history of "Beantown's" famous landmarks. Includes a short walk on the historic Freedom Trail!
Just a few hours from NYC, visit the city of Boston where rich American history and modern culture intertwine in a beautiful way. Your expert guide and driver share many details about key areas on a contributing to American revolution. Here's your chance to walk the famous Freedom Trail, and also visit Faneuil Hall, the Boston Common and the USS Constitution. Enjoy lunch at Quincy Market and some free time to stroll around Boston Common. On your way back to New York City, drive by some of the world's most famous Ivy League universities.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:45 Check in at Gray Line New York
07:00 Bus Departure
11:00 Arrive into Boston
Boston Sightseeing TourTake a historic walk along the Freedom Trail, visit Boston Harbor, the site of the famous “Boston Tea Party”, see the USS Constitution and Bunker Hill.
Lunch TimeWalk across the Boston Commons and enjoy a delicious lunch at Quincy Market.
University TourCross the Charles River and head over to Harvard and MIT to see where the greatest minds of the world come together.
16:00 Bus Departure
19:30 Arrive into New York City
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Participants demonstrating disruptive behavior may be asked to leave the tour at any point during this activity.
- There may not be a rest stop during your bus ride. Use the toilet facilities and have breakfast prior to your pick-up.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 22 business days to 18:00 local time, 11 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 100.00.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 11 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.