NYC to Philadelphia & Amish Country Bus Sightseeing Tour
Head out to the countryside and life just outside the Big Apple on this bus tour of Philadelphia's "City of Brotherly Love" and the Amish's Lancaster County.
Get away from New York City for a full-day bus tour exploring the nearby city of Philadelphia and the strikingly beautiful Pennsylvania countryside. Upon arrival in Philadelphia, enjoy a beautiful panoramic city bus tour, followed by an excursion to the famous Liberty Bell and Constitution Square & Hall. On your way back to NYC, visit the home of the Amish at Lancaster County for a tasty lunch and an authentic Amish buggy ride. See how this amazing community lives without the aid of modern technology, running water and electricity.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:45 Check in at Gray Line New York
07:00 Bus Departure
10:00 Arrive into PhiladelphiaHead out on a historic sightseeing tour that includes the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elsert Alley, the famous Liberty Bell, Constitution Square and Hall, as well as the famous "Rocky Steps."
Amish Farmer's Market & LunchExplore the authentic and natural flavors of Amish produce and food, all completely handmade through traditional methods.
Visit an Amish VillageEnjoy an authentic Amish buggy ride through farm country. During the ride learn how the Amish live without modern technology such as no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances.
16:00 Bus Departure
18:30 Arrive into New York City
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Participants demonstrating disruptive behavior may be asked to leave the tour at any point during this activity.
- There may not be a rest stop during your bus ride. Use the toilet facilities and have breakfast prior to your pick-up.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 22 business days to 18:00 local time, 11 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 100.00.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 11 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.