The Hamptons, Sag Harbor & Shopping Day Trip
Escape the hustle and bustle of New York City and enjoy the scenery and seaside charm of the Hamptons on Long Island, as well as shopping at the Tanger Outlet.
The quaint seaside town of The Hamptons and Sag Harbor have been the holiday retreats of celebrities for decades and now you can explore this beautiful area with a guided tour of The Hamptons' main street lined with its unique galleries and posh boutiques. As you walk along Sag Harbor, take in the historic spots including the Old Whaler’s Church and John Steinbeck’s writing house. You will end your day at the Tanger Outlet where your VIP coupons will offer great deals on brand name bargains, and then head back to NYC in style!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% included
- Duration: 12.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Bus fare / Guide / Tanger Outlets VIP Coupons & Tote Bag
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:45 Check in at Gray Line New York
07:00 Bus Departure
08:30 Escorted Hamptons Walking TourExplore the picturesque coastal landscapes and tranquil vibe of the Hamptons and pass the quirky Long Island Duck Building before arriving in Southampton and it's charming main street. You will even see residences of famous celebrities, like Jerry Seinfeld and Steven Spielberg.
Visit Sag HarborThis quaint old seaside village maintains a hometown feel and is host to many historical attractions, including the Old Whaler’s Church and Burial Ground and John Steinbeck’s writing house.
Shop Tanger OutletsEnjoy an authentic Amish buggy ride through farm country. During the ride learn how the Amish live without modern technology such as no electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances.
17:00 Bus DepartureClaim your tote bag and VIP coupons before taking off to shop the brand name bargains. The Tanger Outlets offer designer brands for everyone, available for a fraction of the price.
18:30 Arrive into New York City
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Participants demonstrating disruptive behavior may be asked to leave the tour at any point during this activity.
- There may not be a rest stop during your bus ride. Use the toilet facilities and have breakfast prior to your pick-up.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 22 business days to 18:00 local time, 11 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of USD 100.00.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 11 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.