Half Day Culture Tour Around Popular Sightseeing Spots of NagoyaSALE
Drop into the heart of Nagoya with your guide and visit the historical and local highlights such as Nagoya castle and the Osu Shopping District for a taste of real Japan.
Save up to 33% with Group Discount (until 2017/12/17)
Save up to 33% with Group Discount
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Guidance in the language of your choice / Public transportation fee
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet-up with Guide at Your Hotel Lobby
Nagoya CastleEnter one of the three largest castles of Japan, built originally in the 1500's. Explore the massive grounds of the castle along with the historical exhibits inside.
Osu Kannon TempleThe temple was originally built in the 1300's that worships the Kannon Buddha. See the large red lantern hanging from the ceiling where you can tie your prayers on it.
Osu Shopping DistrictShop through the local streets of Osu where over 1,000 shops stand side by side.
12:30 Tour ends at Osu Shopping District
- Services are mainly offered in English, but Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Russian are also available.
- Fees for transportation during the tour are included. However, for the use of taxis or hired cars there will be additional charges.
- Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities are not included.
- Please follow the guide's instructions during the program to make sure you do not get into any accidents.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 15 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||3.5 hour(s)|