Half Day Suzu Bell Decoration Lesson in Minakami
Draw pictures on earthen bells, a traditional lucky charm to bring fortune in studies, health, or success. Create a cute personal good luck charm.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 (Summer Only) - 16:00 (Summer Only) (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 (Summer Only) 10:00 11:00 12:00 13:00 14:00 15:00 16:00 (Summer Only) (Hide details)
09:00 Meet at Suzu no Ie
Drawing (1 hour)Draw pictures on plain earthen bells.
Lucky BellsYou can choose a bell of your favorite color from a variety of colors we have. The ringing of your personal bell is supposed to bring good luck and happy memories.
Sample WorksYou can also enjoy seeing bells made by other people. Check out all the cute and stylish designs.
10:00 Tour ends at Suzu no Ie
- Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear comfortable clothes that are easy to move around in and which are OK to get dirty.
- Please bring an apron.
- Tour schedule may be changed or cancelled due to unavoidable conditions.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
123851 4 [EN_10054_181340, EN_10054_181341, EN_10054_181417, EN_10054_181411, EN_10054_181410]