Traditional Mask Painting Experience at Takumi no Sato in Minakami
Choose from a large variety of masks, and make it your own by painting it in your favorite colors. A fun activity for families and children, located near Nonomiya Shrine.
From local cartoon characters to traditional mythical creatures like kitsune (9-tailed fox) and even cute animals like cats, rabbits, monkeys and more, there are lots of choices available for you to paint.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 16:00 (Summer only) (Show details)
09:00 Meet at Omen no Ie
Paint your favorite mask! (1 hour)Choose from a large variety of masks, then have fun painting it to suit your tastes!
Step 2We will attach you mask to a thread and spray it with fast-dry lacquer, then you can take it home.
10:00 Activity Ends
- Children in the 6th grade and younger need to be accompanied by a guardian.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes you don't mind getting dirty.
- Please bring an apron.
- Tour schedule may be changed or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 30.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.