Canoe Tour Of Lake Furen or Onnetou Marsh in Nemuro
Enjoy Nature in Nemuro by canoe as you go through marsh and river with lots of migratory birds, then into the lake to see Japanese Cranes and Ezo deer.
▼ Read more
Experience canoeing with family. This course is recommended for small groups or for beginners. Go through the marsh and into the lake, feel the broadness of it. Japanese crane and white-tailed sea eagle can be seen during tour. Row the canoe and relax.
This course is recommended for who don't have enough time or who want to experience canoeing in short time. Go into Lake Furen and feel the broadness of it. Japanese cranes and white-tailed sea eagle can be seen during tour.
Feel the broadness of Lake Furen by canoeing. The average depth of the transparent water is 1 meter. You will be surprised to see Japanese cranes walking on the lake. Tancho (Japanese Crane) watchers can be seen every where here at this lake. Enjoy bird watching as well as listening drumming of woodpeckers.
This is a long distance tour which starts from the Onnebetsu River to Onneto Ohhashi Bridge crossing over route #44. It is like you are in Canada for the environment unique to Nemuro. Japanese cranes, white-tailed sea eagles and Great Spotted Woodpeckers can be seen. Enjoy your own chartered tour here.
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 07:00 - 14:00 (Show details)
07:00 Pick up or Meet at Michi-no-eki Swan 44
Canoe TourWhile enjoying marsh, go down the river with lots of water birds then into the lake. You may spot Japanese crane and Ezo deer as you indulge in the great nature in Nemuro.
Disband at Michi-no-eki Swan 44 or Drop off at your staying hotel
- All Packages
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- All Packages
- This is an outdoor activity. Please prepare rain wear for sudden changes of weather.
- If you feel sick, please let a guide know immediately.
- Please wear clothes appropriate for hiking. Even in the summer, we recommend long sleeves and long pants .
Please refrain from wearing high heels and mini skirts. In particular, please bring insect repellent.
- Please listen to guide carefully and follow his or her instructions. Do not damage the natural environment. If a guest does not follow instructions, the tour may be ended even after it has started.
- Single participants will be charged a different fee, we appreciate your understanding.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Added to Wish List
Browse by Kushiro/ Akan/ Mashu
Kushiro/ Akan/ Mashu Categories
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Sightseeing Tours32
- Tours by Language4
- Seasonal Tours11
- Mountain Activities23
- River and Lake Activities17
- Food Culture Experience1
- Marine and Ocean Activities1
- Cultural Experiences1
- Fruit Picking and Farming1
- Shows and Entertainment1
- Transport Services2
- Tour Length 57