Red-Crowned Crane Sightseeing Bus Tour in Kushiro Area (Jan~March 2017)
See Japan's iconic bird, the red-crowned crane, in various parts of the Hokkaido landscape on this bus tour. Visit the crane park take in the view at both Kushiro Onsen and Hosooka Observatories.
▼ Read more
Child price applies to children in elementary school and under
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7 - 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Pick-up and drop-off in Kushiro free x per personPick-up and drop-off in Kushiro free x per person
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Admission fees (on the Shitsugen 55PASS) / Bus fare
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- The adult price applies to junior high school age and over. The child price applies to children in elementary school and under.
- For children under elementary school age, one adult may bring one child for free. However, more than one child per adult will require the child price.
- There will be no seat on the bus for children under elementary school age. They may sit on the lap of their parent on guardian.
- Admission fee is not included in the child price. Admission fees to the crane park (JPY 110), Akan International Crane Center is (JPY 240) and the Kushiro marshland observatory (JPY 120) must be paid separately.
- For customers boarding at the Kushiro Station terminal, please exchange your voucher at the ticket window. For customers boarding at other locations, please show your voucher to the staff on board who will exchange it for your ticket.
- Please note that this tour is operated only in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||7 - 7.5 hour(s)|
Share your experience with other travelers.
138050 4 [EN_10078_181149, EN_10078_181150, EN_10078_181477, EN_10078_181219, EN_10078_181391]