Half-day Pilgrimage Taxi Tour Around 7 Places in Sanuki
Experience a traditional pilgrimage route with a convenient taxi to 7 places including Zentsuji, where Kukai was born. A driver who is very knowledgeable about the pilgrimage will guide you.
Shikoku is famous for Ohenro pilgrimages and udon noodles. In this course, you can go around 7 places in 4 hours. A driver in the traditional pilgrimage costume will guide you on a lovely taxi, and we can loan out pilgrim’s outfit for you. Enjoy a pilgrimage tour! This course is also recommendable to people who want to visit temples for sightseeing, and to savor Sanuki udon.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 13:00 (Show details)
10:00 Pick-up at requested location
Pilgrimage Taxi Tour (~4 hours)A driver who is knowledgeable about pilgrimage will guide you. Our drivers have long experience of guiding the route, so you can relax and enjoy the scenery of the paths. The driver can also guide you to famous local shops and tourist spots.
Iyadaniji TempleThe place with mystic atmosphere where, even now, you can hear the howling of a lion.
Mandaraji TempleThe temple which enshrine the ansestors of Kogodaishi (Kukai), where Kukai also visited.
Shusshakaji TempleThe place where Kobodaishi was promised to enter Nirvana at the age of 7.
Koyamaji TempleA temple which is protected by the saints in the region.
Zentsuji TempleThe headquarters of the Zentsuji Sect where you can trace the achievements of Kobodaishi
KanakurayamaThe birth place of Chishodaishi, the patriarch of the Tendaiji sect
Doryuji Temple'Eye Healing Buddha' which attracts visitors from all over the country.
11:00 Drop-off at requested location
- The taxi service is limited to within the Chusan area. We can pick you up and drop you off only in Marugame City, Sakaide City, Konpira, Seto Ohashi Bridge and the airport.
- Please note that smoking is currently prohibited in all the taxis.
- This activity is operated in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 3.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 00:00 local time, 14 business days to 00:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 00:00 local time, 7 business days to 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 00:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.