Half Day Bus Tour of Kamakura's Best Sights
See all the top sights in the ancient capital of Kamakura on this convenient tour! See the serene Great Buddha,Hasedera and Kenchoji Temple, Tsurugaokahachimangu Shrine and more! Lunch plan available!
▼ Read more
After dropping guests off at Kamakura Station, you can have lunch freely.However, if the shops and restaurants are crowded, you may not have enough time for lunch.
- Duration: 5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Schedule: for all packages
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Bus fare / Japanese-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:45 Meet at Enoden Kamakura Infomation Desk
11:00 Depart from Kamakura Station
11:10 Kenchoji TempleThis temple is registered as a National Treasure, and the temple bell and Sammon Gate are particularly fine.
11:45 Tsurugaoka Hachimangu ShrineThis popular and dramatic shrine always has lots of visitors, and the bright red of the buildings make it stand out against the green mountains. If you are lucky you may see a traditional wedding!
12:30 Kamakuragu Shrine
Lunch at MiyokawaGuests who booked the Lunch Plan will have a Deluxe Boxed Lunch at Miyokawa, a traditional Japanese restaurant.
Guests who chose the [No Lunch] plan will be dropped off at Kamakura Station, and picked up 60 minutes later.
14:15 Hasedera TempleKnown as the Temple of the Flowers, this hillside temple has lots of cool things to explore! Check out the caves, or see if you can find the cute jizo statues hidden around the gardens.
14:55 Kotokuin Temple and Great Buddha (Daibutsu)Perhaps the best known symbol of Kamakura, gaze upon the serene Buddha.
15:30 Tour Ends at Kamakura Station
- One Day Plan Without Lunch
Requirement(s) - Others
- You will have 60 minutes to have lunch once you have been dropped off at Kamakura Station. You will then meet up again with the group at the same location. Please make sure you are not late to meet the bus.
If you wish to add the Lunch to your tour on the day, please tell the tour guide/check-in staff so before the tour departs. Once the tour starts, they will not be able to add the lunch option. Lunch will cost an additional 1500 JPY per person.
FAQPayment/Cancellation policyPayment type
- All Packages
- Please come to the Enoden Kamakura Information center by 10:30.
- All Packages
- Temples admission fees included in the rate.
- There are no discounts for carers or support staff for disabled guests.
- The tour will go by foot from Hasedera Temple to Kotokuin Temple.
- Tour is not held between December 31st to January 3rd.
- If the temples or shrines are closed, the tour will not run.
- Arrival and ending times will be late on Saturdays and holidays, as during high season there will be traffic.
- Please leave yourself plenty of time to catch your train. We cannot be held responsible for delays.
- Smoking is prohibited in the bus.
- Tour may be conducted by different vehicles on account of vehicle maintenance.
- After visiting Kotokuin Temple, you can go to Kamakura Station from Hase Station using the Enoden train.
- The tour is conducted only in Japanese.
- Big Buddha in Kotokuji Temple is closed 2016/1/13～2016/3/10, due to the repair. The entrance fee will be refund until 2016/3/10 at the site.
Credit card paymentCancellation Policy
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 3 business days to 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 2% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 23:59 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 5% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Added to Wish List
Kamakura/ Shonan Categories
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Sightseeing Tours3
- Tours by Language5
- Marine and Ocean Activities22
- Air Sports1
- Driving and Riding Activities8
- Sports/ Fitness/ Dance5
- Cultural Experiences4
- Pop Culture Experiences1
- Museums and Learning5
- World Heritage Sites1
- Tour Length 42