Half Day Glass Blowing Workshop for All Ages in Yamakita
Create a unique and personal drinking glass in a simple class perfect for all ages. Children as young as 4 can join in, making this a family friendly activity.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 16:30 (Show details)
Starting time: 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 (Hide details)
10:00 Meet at Blowing Glass House Ryugen
Glass Blowing ExperienceCreate your own personal drinking class by blowing air through a special tube and shaping molten glass. Choose from red, white, yellow, orange, purple, azure blue, cyan blue, emerald green, bright green or pink for your glass, then let it cool overnight.
10:30 Activity ends at Blowing Glass House Ryugen
- Children ages 4 to 9 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The accompanying adult is asked to assist children during the activity.
- Please only book if you or at least one member of your group can speak and understand very basic Japanese.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please wear comfortable clothes.We prepare work gloves and aprons.
- Glass works require one night to cool to safe handling temperatures. You can come back the next day to receive your work, or we can send it by cash on delivery postage within Japan.
- There will be a Japanese speaking guide for this activity.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Upon arrival you will choose your color and style of glass you want to create. The artist is an amazing instructor and you will have a great time. There is a famous waterfall a little drive away to ...more
123255 4 [EN_10085_181340, EN_10085_181342]