Special Nigiri Sushi and Miso Soup Making Lesson near Nara Station Instant Confirmation
Take this opportunity to learn how to make delicious sushi using the finest ingredients at a school right by Nara Station. Witness the techniques the professionals use at restaurants.
▼ Read more
Make 8 pieces of high grade nigiri sushi along with a bowl of dark miso soup.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lesson / Ingredients
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 10:00 - 17:30 (Show details)
09:50 Meet at Umemori Sushi School
10:00 Introduction (About 5 minutes)Learn about sushi and the safety tips before you begin.
Welcome Movie (About 10 minutes)
Lesson (About 20 minutes)Watch the professionals and learn their techniques on how to make sushi.
Experience (About 30 minutes)After learning, make some yourself.
Sushi Party (About 15 minutes)
Graduation Ceremony (About 10 minutes)
11:30 Lesson Ends at Umemori Sushi School
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity, however children under 7 should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 15:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.