Stand Up Paddle on the Beautiful Blue Sea of Miyako Island
Paddle over the clear blue waters off Miyako Island on a SUP board. Feel the ocean and enjoy the videos of the tour taken with a handy Go Pro camera.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 1 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Life jacket / Japanese-speaking guide / Surfboard / SUP board / Guide fee / Boots / Go Pro camera
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at Ueno German Culture Village or Sunset Beach
PreparationSign up, check in, listen to the day's safety lecture.
Experience of SUP.Learn how to control and paddle your stand up board, then head out onto the water in a life jacket. With experienced instructors trained for water, you can feel safe while having fun.
Shower and change clothes
10:00 Tour ends at Ueno German Culture Village or Sunset Beach
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and less than 95 kilograms in weight.
- Basically the tour is operated with 1-2 participant(s). Participation of 3 or more people is fine but the tour is operated in shift system.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, Towel, Beach sandals, Sunscreen
- Please wear comfortable clothes which are OK to get wet.
- There may be a case of cancellation due to the weather conditions of that day or others. Please note in advance that we do not compensate your traveling or other expenses even if the tour is cancelled after your arrival.
- Instructor decide the point for SUP (near the center of Miyakojima) based on the conditions of that day. After deciding the point, we inform you of the meeting place.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 2 business days to 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.