Beginner Friendly Expedition on a SUP around Miyako Island
Spend time leisurely cruising around the sea of Miyakojima on a stand up paddleboard. Learn this popular water sport and explore the tropical Okinawan island.
Hop aboard a stand up paddleboard and learn to maneuver around to safely cruise the clear blue waters. Friendly instructors will guide and teach you to handle the SUP. Comfortably make your way as you discover the wonderful areas of Miyako island. Visit white sandy beaches, lush green mangroves and magnificent coral reefs. Enjoy this fun water sport that's great for people of all ages.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at Ueno German Culture Village or Sunset Beach
Check-in and Basic Lesson
Begin SUPExplore the reefs, beaches and mangroves around Miyako Island as you cruise through the waters with high visibility. Enjoy a time with the tropical fish or relax on your boat while listening to the waves.
Shower and Change
11:00 Tour Ends at Ueno German Culture Village or Sunset Beach
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and less than 95 kilograms in weight.
- The tour is operated with 1-2 participant(s). Participation of 3 or more people is fine, but participants will be taking turns.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimwear, Towel, Beach sandals, Sunscreen
- Please wear comfortable clothes that you do not mind getting wet.
- There may be a case of cancellation due to the weather conditions of that day or others. Please note in advance that we do not compensate your traveling or other expenses even if the tour is cancelled after your arrival.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 2 business days to 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.