Private Charter Blue Cave Diving Tour from Onna
Take diving at your pace with a private tour. Discover the luminous Blue Cave and relax with an attentive instructor, perfect for groups or solo travelers.
Special Gift! (until 2017/03/31)
Receive some bait to play with fish under the water! Let the staff take memorable photos for you to take home in a CD-R or through your smart phone.
Applicable for all participants.
Pick-up service to hotels in the Onna area is also possible!
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking guide / Facilities fee / Diving fee / Guide / Equipment rental / Boat fee / Insurance / CD of photos
Time & Location
Time & Location
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age, and in good health
- Participants must pass the PADI health check
- Participants over 60 years of age must have a medical certificate from their doctor allowing them to participate.
- Individuals with cardiac or circulatory problems, respiratory illnesses, high blood pressure, inner ear infections, who are pregnant, epileptics. diabetics or have liver damage may not participate in this tour. Individuals who are hung-over or have had alcohol on the day will also not be allowed to participate. If you are ill or in bad condition on the day, for your safety you may not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Swimsuit / sandals / change of clothes / towel
- Participants under the age of 20 must have written permission (including signature) from a parent or guardian.
- To ensure the best fit for your gear, please let us know your cellphone number, as well as the following information about all participants: name, gender, age, height, weight, foot size, eye sight/corrective lens requirements.
- At peak times we may not be able to pick you up from hotels in the Onna area. We may have to request that you find alternative transportation to the meeting point, and thank you for your understanding.
- Please understand that due to ocean conditions on the day there may be some changes in the itinerary, or the tour may be cancelled for safety reasons.
- Depending on the weather, requests and guest's diving experience, age and health some points of the tour may be changed. Although we will try to fulfill your requests, we may have to refuse due to safety issues, and hope for your understanding.
- In case of rain, as long as the ocean conditions are not affected, the tour will continue as planned.
- Please respect the PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) rules about flying after diving. Please wait for the following times before flying (including Cessnas or helicopters): if you went diving once, wait at least 12 hours. If you went diving multiple times, wait at least 24 hours.
- If your plane is delayed or cancelled due to weather conditions, we cannot provide a refund.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included