Fun Snorkeling Adventure in the Natural Blue Cave with Departure from OnnaSALE
Splash on in to a shining world of turquoise in the waters of the Blue Cave. Snorkel with tropical fish and explore Okinawa's underwater world!
Feed the Fish! (until 2017/03/25)
Take some bait and experience playing with the fish up close!
Applicable for all participants.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Insurance / English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking instructor / Chinese-speaking staff / Fins / Changing room / Showers / Boat fee / Snorkeling equipment / Wet suit / Life jacket / Fish food
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:50 Check-in at Seven Oceans Club
08:00 Blue Cave Snorkel AdventureOne of only two natural blue caves in the world, the sunlight hitting the clear blue water illuminates the cave in an ethereal turquoise light! Explore the underwater world and feed cute tropical fish.
09:30 Tour Ends at Seven Oceans Club
- Children 4 and under, as well as children under 120 cm of height, may not take part in the tour.
- Guests with the following health issues or conditions may not participate: circulatory problems, respiratory problems or infections, high blood pressure, ear infections, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy or liver damage. Individuals who are hungover or who have consumed alcohol on the day may not participate. If sick or not in proper condition, guests may not be allowed to participate on the date.
- The tour is mainly run for Japanese visitors, so only basic English assistance will be available. Chinese speaking staff is available as well.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Beach sandals
- Change of clothes
- Please let us know the name, height, weight, shoe size, and hotel name for all participating guests. If you require goggles with corrective lenses, please let us know the strength required.
- Participants under the age of 20 will need signed permission from their parent or guardian. Children 12 and under must participate with a parent or guardian.
- Depending on weather conditions or ocean conditions, the tour may be cancelled.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 11 business days to 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
|Language||English, Japanese, Chinese|