Snorkeling and Marine Walking Combo Tour with Blue Cave Visit from OnnaSALE
Splash around with a family friendly snorkel adventure. Float through the Blue Cave then go meet cute fish up close with an underwater marine walk.
Play away with everything you need for a cute marine walk where you get to meet tons of tiny tropical fish up close! You can also explore the Blue Cave and take tons of pictures with a waterproof camera, making sure all those unique memories are preserved. Book today for a great kid friendly tour and check out the beauty of Okinawa for yourself.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
English-speaking assistant / Japanese-speaking guide / Chinese-speaking staff / Program fee / Marine walk fee /
Boat fee / Rental equipment (wet suit, life jacket, fin, mask, snorkel) / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at BLUE OCEAN
Departure PreparationChange into your wet suit and board the boat.
Head to the Blue CaveRide the boat for about 5 minutes. It is a short trip, so no need to worry about seasickness.
Snorkeling LectureDetailed explanation of how to use the snorkeling equipment is provided.
Blue CaveWear mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket. If you can not swim, there is no need to worry. The instructors have floats, making sure you can have fun.
Special PhotoStaff will take your photo. Rental water camera available. Feel free to use.
Blue CaveEnjoy swimming around in the amazingly blue waters of the cave.
Fish FeedingWatch as fish swim right up and around you! tropical fishes is free.
SnorkelingEnjoy not only Blue Cave exploration but also snorkeling. Snorkeling time: about 50 minutes.
Rest and Transfer
Marine WalkingGo down the ladder until your shoulders go into the water. After the staff puts a helmet on you, continue down the ladder step by step.
UnderwaterSlowly walk in the sea. Enjoy the floating feeling unique to a marine walk.
PhotographWe will take your photo for free. Photographic data will also be given out for free.
Fish FeedingWatch fish gather for a snack during a fun feeding. See if you can spot clown fish, damsel fish, butterfly fish, and a whole bunch more!
ReturnGo back to the port by boat after marine walk. Once back at base have a warm shower, then change clothes. You can go shopping or eat out later on directly from the shop.
12:00 Tour ends at BLUE OCEAN
- Participants must be 8 years old and up with a shoulder width of 25 cm or more.
- Persons under the age of 20 require written permission from their parent or guardian to participate.
- You may not participate in this activity on the day you are flying on a plane.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- People 60 years old and above can not participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Change of clothes, beach sandals, towel, memory card (for those who would like photographs on an SD card)
- Wear casual clothes. Wear swimwear under your clothes if possible.
- Snorkel point may change due to the condition of the sea.
- Gear will be sized on the day. Swim masks with prescription lenses are available. Ask staff for one.
- Cancellation fee will not apply in case of natural hazards (typhoon, earthquake etc) and bad weather.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Language||English, Japanese, Chinese|
118425 4 [EN_10045_164663, EN_10045_181162, EN_10045_181410, EN_10045_181411, EN_10045_181174]