Explore Three Points in the Sea of Kerama with a Snorkel
Travel on a boat to three special points and spend an entire day with a snorkel to see the colorful fish and tropical marine life in the seas of Kerama.
The 3 points in our schedule are Zamami island, Kuro island, Tokashiki island, and Gishibu island. In the morning you can enjoy snorkeling and have a lunch break on the boat. In the afternoon, you can either enjoy snorkeling again at another point, or an option of diving is available for 5,000 JPY.
▼ Read more
Infants (up to 2 years old) will not have a lunch or snorkel set.
- Duration: 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Life jacket / Lunch box / Cruise fee / Insurance / Japanese-speaking instructor / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Miegusuku Port
10:00 Arrive at the First Point in KeramaEnjoy swimming in the clear waters of Kerama with your instructor. If you feel confident enough, feel free to swim around by yourself as well!
12:00 Arrive at the Second Point in Kerama
13:00 Arrive at the Third Point in Kerama
14:30 Tour Ends in Naha
- You will be snorkeling mostly on your own, but an instructor may go along with you at times.
- Infants (up to 2 years old) will not receive a snorkeling set or lunch.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- People 60 years old and above can not participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bathing suit, towels
Requirement(s) - Others
- There are many places around the port that are under construction for a park.
- In Naha, the streets will get extremely crowded even on weekdays if it is raining, Please give yourself enough time to arrive to the meeting location. If you are worried, please consult with the staff the day before your tour in regards of departure times.
- If you get lost, get stuck in traffic or get into any accidents, please contact the number on your voucher.
- You will receive a confirmation call on the day before your reservation.
- We will not stop by any islands.
- For safety purposes, please wear a wet suit (JPY 1,000 needed on site) or a life vest (included in tour fare) while snorkeling at all times.
- For safety reasons, please refrain from skin diving.
- Depending on weather and conditions of the waves, there may be cases we may not be able to visit all 3 points or changes in schedules may be made.
- Goggles with prescriptions are available.
- This tour is operated entirely in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.