Experienced Diving Course in the Sea of Kerama from Naha
Enjoy a day out in one of the most beautiful seas of Okinawa. Take a boat out from the port of Naha and sail out to explore the incredible underwater life.
The 3 points in our schedule are Zamami island, Kuro island, Tokashiki island, and Gishibu island. In the morning you can enjoy snorkeling and have a lunch break on the boat. In the afternoon, you can either enjoy snorkeling again at another point, or an option of diving is available for 5,000 JPY.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Meet at Miegusuku Port
10:00 Arrive at the First Point in KeramaEnjoy swimming in the clear waters of Kerama.
12:00 Arrive at the Second Point in KeramaTake a lunch break after your second point.
13:00 Arrive at the Third Point in Kerama
14:30 Tour Ends in Naha
- Those with cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, hypertension, otitis media, pregnant women, epilepsy, diabetes, liver disorders, hangover, drinking on the day may not participate. Please note that depending on your health conditions, you may not be permitted to participate.
- Scuba diving certification is required.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Certification license
- Diving log book
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants under 20 years of age need a signed letter of consent from a parent or guardian.
- A confirmation call will be given the day before your reservation.
- For safety reasons, this tour is subject to change due to bad weather and conditions of the sea. There may be cases where you may not be able to go to all three points.
- Rental equipment is not included. If you wish to rent, please inform us when booking. An additional fee of JPY 3,000 will be needed on site.
- You will be going to three points, but you will be diving in only two. The third point will be a snorkeling tour.
For those who wish to go on a third dive, you will be needing an additional JPY 5,000 on the day of your tour.
- This tour is operated entirely in Japanese
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.