Okinawa Pineapple Hi-Chew Gummy Making Experience in Naha
Make your own pineapple flavored Hi-Chew gummy at the Morinaga shop. Have your photo printed on the packaging of your candy for a great souvenir during your time in Okinawa.
10% Discount Ticket in Morinaga no Okashina Okashiyasan! (until 2017/12/31)
Get delicious snacks from Morinaga and original limited edition merchandise of the mascot character, Kyoro-chan you can only get at HAPINAHA.
The ticket can only be used by the participants on the day of your Hi-Chew making course.
- Duration: 0.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Experience fee / Tax
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Meet at Morinaga no Okashina Okashiyasan
Make Hi-chew (Approx 20 min)The activity takes place in the "Guru Guru Hi-chew Experience Factory".
Photo ShootingTake a photo with Morinaga's mascot character, Kyoro-chan.
Begin Hi-chew MakingPut on your apron, hairnet and gloves after you wash your hands thoroughly. Simple instructions will be given before starting your experience!
Flatten Hi-chewRoll out the Hi-chew and use your hands to flatten it evenly.
Cut Hi-chewUse a machine to cut the Hi-chew and wrap it up with your special package.
10:30 Activity Ends at Morinaga no Okashina Okashiyasan
- Children under elementary school must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children 3 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please understand that the start time may be delayed for about 20 minutes.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included