Half Day Private Walking Shopping Tour of Osaka
Walk through the busy streets of the merchant city of Osaka. From takoyaki makers, lacquer pottery and brand name clothes, there's something for everyone in Osaka!
Visit one of Japan's economic centers and shop through the popular city of Osaka. Formally a merchant town, the busy streets of Osaka still have local old fashioned shops among chic boutiques. Also known as the nation's kitchen, make sure to pick up a few snacks or sample all of the best Osakian cuisine. After some local delicacies, begin your shopping expedition for some cute and fancy Japanese fashions. Find the latest styles and limited seasonal products at Daimaru Shinsaibashi and Midosuji Street.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Guidance in the language of your choice / Travel expenses during the tour.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Meet at Lobby of Your Hotel
Doguyasuji StreetThe Doguyasuji Street in Sennichimae arcade is filled with many cooking utensils and kitchenware. Find a perfect takoyaki hot plate or try making plastic food samples.
DotonboriFilled with numerous restaurants and amusement facilities, Dotonbori area is known as one of Osaka's highlights.
ShinsaibashiBegin your shopping spree in the luxurious shopping neighborhood of Osaka and find the latest styles and pop trends of the season.
Daimaru ShinsaibashiWithin the retro looking department store are many brand name boutiques. From foreign brands to Japanese brands, there are many to choose from.
Midosuji StreetConnecting Namba and Umeda, walk through the main street of Osaka and fulfill the remainder of your shopping needs.
13:00 Tour ends at Shinsaibashi
- Our services are mainly offered in English, but Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Korean and Portuguese are also available.
- Fees for transportation during the tour are included. However, for the use of taxis or hired cars there will be additional charges.
- Meals, beverages and sightseeing activities are not included.
- Please follow the guide's instructions during the program to make sure you do not get into any accidents.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 15 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4 hour(s)|
Share your experience with other travelers.
119399 4 [EN_10013_110250, EN_10013_110280, EN_10013_181152, EN_10013_181155, EN_10013_181158, EN_10013_181159, EN_10013_181160, EN_10013_181410]