Ikebana Flower Arranging Lesson in English or French in Saitama
Take seasonal flowers and plants to make a beautiful floral arrangement. Learn the traditional techniques while discovering the importance of flowers in Japanese culture.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:00 Meet at Florist KENJIRO
Begin Ikebana Flower ArrangementUse the flowers and various seasonal plants selected by your instructor to make a decorative Japanese arrangement using traditional Ikebana methods. You will learn to make two different arrangements using the same flowers.
Tea TimeEnjoy a cup of tea with a little treat after your class.
12:00 Activity Ends at Florist KENJIRO
- If the number of participants is not met by 2 weeks before the tour date, the tour will not operate. In the case of any cancellations, you will be notified in advance.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Flowers and plants for arranging will vary on season.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
Share your experience with other travelers.
129472 4 [EN_10052_181263, EN_10052_181295, EN_10052_181350, EN_10052_181410, EN_10052_181411, EN_10052_181158]