Half Day Sightseeing Bus Tour of Atami on the Izu Peninsula
See the best of the seaside town of Atami on this bus tour! Ride the Atami Ropeway, visit Kinomiya Shrine and stroll through beautiful gardens.
This budget-friendly morning tour will take you to all the best sights in Atami! Ride the ropeway up to Atami Castle, circle the famous tree at Kinomiya Shrine, and enjoy some time in either Atami Ume Garden or Himenosawa Park. Finish your tour with a trip to the Jikkoku Mountain Pass, where on clear days you can see Mt. Fuji.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:30 Check-in at the Atami Station Sightseeing Bus Counter
Omiya's Pine TreeView from the bus window.
Korakuen (Atami Ropeway) (30 minutes)The ropeway commands a fine view of Atami City.
At the top there are several interesting spots such as Hihokan (Treasure House) and Atami Castle, and you can feel the atmosphere of the Showa era.
Kinomiya Shrine. (20 minutes)This shrine has long been famous for a 2,000 year old tree, said to add a year to your life if you walk around the massive width of the tree's trunk.
Atami Ume Garden or Himenosawa Park (depending on the season) (40 minutes)You can view Japan's earliest plum blossoms and latest autumn foliage at Atami Ume Field Garden. Opened in 1886, this garden has 473 plum trees of 58 kinds including ones more than a century old.
Himenosawa ParkOne of the best-known flower viewing spots in Atami!
In this park, which is like a botanical garden with more than 600 kinds of plants, you can view a variety of flowers from flowering trees like azaleas to wild flowers.
Jikkoku Mountain Pass (30 minutes)Jikkoku mountain pass commands a magnificent view of Mt.Fuji. We recommend that you take the cable car to the Jikkoku mountain pass, and enjoy the views of Mt. Fuji on clear days.
12:45 Tour Ends upon Arrival at Atami Station
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please note that the tour will visit Atami Ume Garden during the period between late November and mid-March, and in other seasons will visit Himenosawa Park instead.
- Please note that the entrance fee for Atami Ume Garden changes during the plum festival.
- We stop accepting reservations when all the bus seats are reserved.
- We set estimated times for departure and arrival.There may be delays due to road conditions such as a traffic jams, especially on holidays and during tourist seasons. We recommend you take into consideration the time required for transfers when planning your day.
- Meals are not included in this tour.
- We set estimated periods of time above for visiting the facilities. They are subject to change depending on the conditions of the day.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.