This activity is not available to book at this time.
2-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Bullet Train Tour Stay at Hotel Okada (1 Person/Family)
Hop on the bullet train in Tokyo, for two days of sightseeing and relaxing around Mt. Fuji and Hakone. Stay at a 5-star hot springs hotel, and enjoy a cruise on Lake Ashi too.
▼ Read more
This activity is not available to book at this time.
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30-08:30 Pick-up Service
09:00 Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (150 min)Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and head to Mt. Fuji by bus.
(Chuo Expressway or Tomei Expressway)
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min)Start the ascent up Mt. Fuji via the Fuji Subaru Line. Climb 2,300 meters (7,546 ft) above sea level for breathtaking views from above the clouds.
Lake Ashi Cruise (15 min)Go for a sightseeing cruise on Lake Ashi, from Kojiri to Hakone-en. This crater lake along the southwest wall of the caldera of Mt. Hakone was formed by a powerful volcanic eruption nearly 3,000 years ago, and provides postcard views of Mt. Fuji towering 30 km northwest.
Mt. Komagatake Ropeway (50 min)Spend a total of 50 minutes including a 7-minute cable car ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya that nestles at the mountaintop.
Hakone-Yumoto StationAfter alighting at Hakone-Yumoto Station, please take the Yumoto Onsenkyo Kyodo Bus (JPY 100/adult) on your own to the hotel.
The bus departs Hakone-Yumoto Station every hour at 15 minutes and 45 minutes past the hour and will stop at Hotel Okada.
16:00~18:00 Hakone Onsen Hotel OkadaThe guide will not accompany the tour on Day 2.
On Day 1, be sure to receive a Hakone Free Pass (2-Day), and return Shinkansen ticket (Kodama reserved seat) for the trip from Odawara Station to Tokyo Station
Check out from Hakone Onsen Hotel OkadaEnjoy the entire free day!
Use the shuttle bus from the hotel to the station (JPY 100 paid separately).
The shuttle departs at 8:20, 8:40, and then shuttles intermittently between 9:00 and 10:30. After 10:30, shuttles depart Hotel Okada every hour at 20 minutes and 50 minutes past the hour.
The Hakone Free Pass is good for the following transport routes for 2 days1. Hakone Tozan Line
2. Hakone Tozan Bus*
3. Hakone Tozan Cable Car
4. Hakone Ropeway
5. Hakone Sightseeing Cruise Pirate Ship
6. Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus*
7. Numazu Tozan Tokai Bus*
8. Kanko Shisetsu-Meguri Bus (Tourist-Facilities Round Bus)
*:designated service area
Hakone-Yumoto StationPlease take the Odakyu Line using the Hakone Freepass
17:00~19:00 Odawara Station (40 min)Please go to Odawara Station on your own.
Board a reserved seat Kodama Shinkansen. The train will stop at Shin-Yokohama and Shinagawa before arriving at Tokyo.
17:40-19:40 Tour Ends at Tokyo Station
- GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish on the bus on Day 1. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc.
- Hakone Komaga-take Ropeway may be omitted due to heavy traffic on weekends and during the summer/fall tourist season. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded in cases of such changes. In addition, the hotel arrival time may be later than scheduled.
- Mt. Fuji's 5th station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
- Lake Ashi Cruise or Hakone Komaga-take Ropeway may be omitted, due to traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concerns. If either or both are omitted the following alternatives may be used: Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani valley, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise , Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Sekisho remains, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such itinerary alteration.
- If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- This is an exclusive tour intended for overseas travelers only. Please note that residents of Japan cannot participate unless they are accompanied by overseas visitors.
- Please make a request at the time of booking (at least 3 days before tour departure) if you would like vegetarian meals for lunch and dinner on Day 1.
- After alighting at Hakone-Yumoto Station on Day 1, please take the Yumoto Onsenkyo Kyodo Bus (JPY 100/adult) on your own to the hotel. *Bus departs Hakone-Yumoto Station every hour at 15 minutes and 45 minutes past the hour and will stop at Hotel Okada.
- The tickets for the Shinkansen used on Day 2 cannot be changed to any Shinkansen other than the one listed on the ticket.
Even if a participant has a JR Rail Pass, the return Shinkansen ticket fare will not be refunded.
Please inform us when booking if you would prefer to disembark the Shinkansen at Shinagawa or Shin-Yokohama. (If no request is made, participants must disembark at Tokyo Station.)
- Hotel Information: Hakone Onsen Hotel Okada
Address: 191 Yumotochaya, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture
- For young children (3 - 5 years old), an accommodation facility use charge, separate from the above booking charge, is required. (This charge is not required if bookings for 3 to 5 year old children are made using the child rate.) Please pay the facility use charge (JPY 8,350/young child, tax included, includes breakfast and dinner) at the hotel front desk if applicable.
- A bathing ticket for nearby Yunosato is included. Participants on this tour may use the baths as many times as they wish from check-in time until 9:00 the following morning.
- The "5-Star Hotel" designation is used as this hotel was selected 5 times or more for the top 250 most popular hotel and ryokan survey conducted by Kankokeizai News Corporation. Hotel Okada received this designation in 2014.
- Groups of 5 or more participants will have their dinner served in the banquet hall.
- Lunch may be a Japanese/Western style buffet in some cases.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Please contact Veltra immediately if you make any changes to your booking once it is confirmed, as:
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
・Any changes made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
・Any changes made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.