Traditional Yakatabune Evening Dinner Cruise on Tokyo Bay
Relax aboard a luxurious yakatabune as you watch the bright lights of Tokyo from the calm waters of the Sumida River and Tokyo Bay while dining on finely prepared cuisine and free-flowing drinks.
Take a cruise on this traditional and luxurious yakatabune pleasure boat. Ever since the Edo Period, the lords of the region would relax aboard their private boats, a pastime that is popular with everyone today. Relax as the boat cruises the Sumida River and you savor a delicious kaiseki style meal, consisting of tempura, fresh sashimi, and other seasonal delicacies along with drinks of your choice. This Japanese style dinner sailing boasts exceptional views from the colorful cruiser, along with fantastic 360-degree views of the lights and sights of Tokyo from the open air sky decks.
▼ Read more
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Please make sure to arrive in time for check-in. No refund or change of date is possible once the boat has departed.
- Depending on the day, there may not be English-speaking staff available. However, the staff will do everything they can to make sure you have an enjoyable cruise.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 25.
Is there Karaoke machine on the boat?
- Yes, there is, but you can not use it since this is share cruise.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 8 business days to 20:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 2 business days to 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Lovely time for our group of 25! As we chartered the boat, we chose to go up the Sumida river rather than around Tokyo Bay, but still managed to fit in Skytree and Rainbow Bridge. Even though we arri...more
by: Jay Z
We recommend the plum wine on the rocks. It was great! The hosts were very friendly and translated everything to English even though 90% of boat were locals.
100503 4 [EN_10011_181399, EN_10011_181406, EN_10011_181403, EN_10011_181412]