Family Friendly Origami Paper Folding Class in Tokyo with English Teacher Instant Confirmation
Get your hands moving as you learn Origami. This Japanese folk art transforms a sheet of paper into a little sculpture with folding and sculpting techniques, and is fun for all ages.
You will learn to create a variety of cool paper art, from a simple paper crane to intricate sculptures. Our instructors will teach you the basics of this Japanese art, and soon have you folding like a pro! You can tray about 5 to 6 different origami shapes during the class. Which designs you take on will be based on your preferences and origami abilities. Some popular simple designs are pinwheels, miniature kites, boats, kimono and hakama, ninja stars and cranes. More involved designs include boxes and more elaborate versions of cranes.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Check-in at TJT Studio
Origami LessonCarefully fold the colorful origami paper to create little figures, from cranes and other animals to boxes, balloons, and much more.
All Done!Check out what you've made from just paper. No scissors or glue are needed for you to make amazing art at any time.
09:45-10:00 Check-out at TJT Studio
- The program duration is an estimate. It may be subject to change depending on the number of participants and/or other conditions.
- Other participants or groups may join this activity.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 15 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Paul Gibson
I bought this for my wife as we were in Tokyo for our first year wedding anniversary. Booking through the website was very simple and was the best one I could find. The English directional instructi...more
111394 4 [EN_10011_181263, EN_10011_185315, EN_10011_181158, EN_10011_181410]