Japanese Garden and Sake Tasting Tour in Tokyo
Spend your afternoon in a beautiful Japanese garden, followed by a casual sake tasting nearby. The tour concludes with a visit to an observation deck to view the sparkling expanse of Tokyo after dark!
This small group tour will take you to the beautiful Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden, built by samurai in the 17th century and once owned by Japan’s Imperial Family. Then move on to an informative (and delicious!) sake tasting in a fun, casual setting. Choose from 40 different types, from dry to fruity sake from many different regions of Japan. Finally, as the sun sets, we will head to the observatory deck of a skyscraper for a stunning view of Tokyo’s lights at night. Your guide can help you order a casual dinner there, or provide helpful suggestions for restaurants to visit after enjoying the view!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Admission to the Japanese garden / 2 cups of sake / Admission to the observation deck
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:30 Meet at JR Hamamatsucho Station - North Exit, right by the turnstiles
Tour Start!Enjoy a walk in a traditional Japanese garden. Then visit a standing bar nearby for tasting Japanese sake choosing from various grades and regions. Last stop will be a observatory deck of a skyscraper to view the expanse of Tokyo, for a perfect afternoon in Tokyo!
17:30 Tour ends at JR Hamamatsucho Station
- People 20 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Tour includes sake. Please indicate any food allergies.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Additional sake and food available at own expense. Please bring cash.
- Tour is operated in English.
- This tour is not cancelled for weather except in extreme circumstances (e.g., typhoons) in which case we will contact you and refund the full tour fee.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 6.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 14:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri|
Share your experience with other travelers.
129434 4 [EN_10011_181149, EN_10011_181152, EN_10011_181158, EN_10011_181411, EN_10011_181322]