Japanese Paper and Metal Lamp Making Lesson in Jiyugaoka
Learn how to make a cute Japanese style lamp. Using Japanese paper and metal, create your own custom lantern to add some charm to your home. Choose from various shapes and styles.
Spend a couple of pleasant hours craft making in Tokyo's chic neighborhood of Jiyugaoka. Learn how to make your lamp out of metal and some Japanese paper. You can choose the exact style of lamp you would like to make as an add-on when booking. You can also see sample photos on the add-on page.
▼ Read more
An extra fee will be charged for the materials of the item you make.
- Duration: 2 hour(s)
- Available: Weekend
- Pick-up: Not available
*Be sure to choose one item to make. The materials for each item are not included in the lesson fee.
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
11:00 Meet at PAPERMOON
Lamp Making LessonCreate a cute lamp to add some creative charm to your room. Choose from various shapes and styles for your lantern including (but not limited to): a leaf, a heart, a crescent moon, a cherry blossom, a rose, a Japanese paper balloon or a merry-go-round.
Please note:The activity fee includes the lesson. Materials are separate, and should be booked as an add-on.
13:00 Check-out at PAPERMOON
- Be sure to choose one item per person as an add-on. An extra fee will be charged for materials to make the item you choose.
- Lamps made in this activity can handle up to 100W. Please note that a voltage converter will be needed for use in other countries.
- An English speaking staff member is available, but not every day.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 12:00 local time, 1 business days to 21:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 21:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.