Private Guided Tour of Mt. Fuji's Best Sights With Luxury Transport From Tokyo
Take a tour in a private luxury car from any hotel or station in Tokyo's 23 special wards. See sights near Lake Kawaguchi: Mt. Fuji, the Fuji no Jukai forest and wind cave, an art museum, and park!
Avoid any traffic or transportation confusion with this private tour! You can be picked up right from your hotel or any preferred station in the 23 special wards of Tokyo. From there, your guide will show you some of the amazing sights in the Lake Kawaguchi area! You have the option to view Mt. Fuji, the Fuji no Jukai forest and wind cave, Kubota Ichiku Art Museum and so much more! Enjoy this tour by yourself or with up to 5 or 6 people depending on the van. Once it's finished you will be dropped off at your hotel or station.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30 Pick-up at Your Hotel in Tokyo By Private Van
10:30 Arrive at Lake Kawaguchi area
10:30 Visit Some of These Great Locations (approx 5-6 hours)Explore the Lake Kawaguchi area and visit a wind cave, Iyashi no Sato Park, the legendary Fuji no Jukai (Aokigahara) forest, Kubota Ichiku Art Museum and take the Kachikachiyama ropeway! The area's famous hoto noodles will be your lunch!
View Mt. FujiWhen you arrive in the area, you will visit Lake Kawaguchi where you can see the perfect view of Mt. Fuji. If the weather permits, you can go use Kachikachiyama rope way.
Wind Cave in Fuji no Jukai and Iyashi no Sato ParkVisit the wind cave surrounded by Fuji no Jyukai, an enormous forest. At Iyashi no Sato Park, you can try on kimono and samurai armor and take photos with old houses.
Kubota Ichiku Art MuseumAt this art museum, you can see intricate kimono made by Japanese textile artists. The museum has a lovely garden and interesting buildings to enjoy during your stay.
17:00 Drop-off at Your Hotel in Tokyo
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- All Packages
- Lunch fee
- The trunk of the car can only fit 2 large suitcases, or 3~4 small suitcases.
- All Packages
- Transfers are available to/from hotels or stations within Tokyo's 23 wards.
- Parking fees are not included in the tour fare. Please pay any additional fees on site
- Admissions, meals and sight-seeing fees are not included on the tour price.
- If the tour runs longer than the designated time, an additional fare will be needed.
- Refunds will not be issued if you shorten the time of the tour by choice after the tour has started.
- Please note that the visibility of Mt. Fuji depends on the weather. There are cases when the mountain is not visible.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 10 business days to 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Added to Wish List
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Mt. Fuji Tours24
- Sightseeing Tours118
- Popular Attractions in Tokyo27
- Tours by Language185
- Shows and Entertainment23
- Cultural Experiences76
- Food Culture Experience56
- Transport Services20
- Seasonal Tours17
- Pop Culture Experiences23
- Wifi Routers and SIM Cards5
- Amusement Parks5
- Tour Length 189
- Marine and Ocean Activities5
- Mountain Activities8
- Air Sports1
- Driving and Riding Activities12
- Museums and Learning3
- Onsen Hot Springs/ Spa2
- Fruit Picking and Farming3
- World Heritage Sites9